Thursday, April 1, 2010

Here Goes....

After seeing a few of my good friends venture into the blogosphere, I have decided to give it a try myself. It seems like a good way to keep people up to date with what is going on in the Counts household since I refuse to Facebook (due to my lack of wanting a phony Abingdon High School reunion). I don't have any major themes that I plan to follow while doing this, but at the end of every post I plan to post what I am currently listening to on my IPod, regardless how embarrassing it may be.

As for the title of this blog...
I felt as though I really needed to raise the bar with a good title. I have to give kudos to Mr. Renfro and Mr. McKemy for some original and unique titles to theirs. I have been told before that one day I will be the old man in my yard squirting kids with a water hose to get them off of my property. This seems like an accurate statement because in all honesty, even at 37 years old, I do have a bit of an old geezer in me. Thus "The Art of Curmudgeonry" has been born.

I will keep this first entry short and sweet. More to come

Currently on IPOD
James Morrison

Songs for You, Truths for Me


2 comments:

  1. Ok Gramps. This will be fun. I like your Ipod segment at the end, great idea. I may do the same or something similar with my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently Listening to is a great idea, mine would be Megadeth right now. A great two disc greatest hits.

    The blog sounds great. I look forward to your rants, your raves, and stuff about those darn kids these days. They just don't know anything at all about life. Who does really?

    ReplyDelete